VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDES PICTURE UNDERMANTION
VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDES PICTURE UNDERMANTION

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jessica Alba Brings the Quotes of the Day

Jessica Alba Brings the Quotes of the Day | celebrity quotes | sexy quote

 Jessica Alba Brings the Quotes of the Day

On portraying sexy characters:
“I don’t really pay attention to that sexy image. It just goes with the character in the movie. At the end of the day, it’s all a part of selling a product.”
On being a feminist as a kid:
“It’s always been weird because I grew up in a very traditional, Catholic household. My parents were very strict but I broke away from that at an early age. I was a feminist when I was 5. These days, I am much more liberal-minded bit I still respect their beliefs.”
… says Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDES PICTURE UNDERMANTION