VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDES PICTURE UNDERMANTION
VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDES PICTURE UNDERMANTION

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bebo crashes!

An overworked Kareena finally laid lowKareena Kapoor might not make it for Golmaal Returns' success party tonight at Vie Lounge in Juhu. She's down with a raging fever and a throat infection.

On Sunday night, Kareena attended an event at Parel and collapsed after coming home. Says Bebo, "I am in awful shape right now. I am burning with a 101°C fever. I have a throat infection. After attending the event on Sunday, things became so bad that I collapsed after coming home. I was in such terrible shape that my mom had to call in the doctor. He's giving me injections so that I can at least stand on my feet."

Says Kareena. "I think my collapse has been caused by overwork and exhaustion. I have been working non-stop for the last 6 months round the clock. Even if I get half a day off, I am shooting for some ad or the other. I can't talk. I had to cancel Sajid Nadiadwala's (Kambakht Ishq) shoot yesterday. My body is acting up as I have constantly been working 20 hours a day. When mom heard I was going for the shoot yesterday, she forbade me from doing so. She's horrified and has been scream- ing at Zayed (Bebo's secretary) and me to stop over-stressing myself."

Will Kareena attend tonight's success party? "Not as of now. It all depends on my health. I am shooting for Kambakht Ishq at Afghan Church tomorrow but I haven't told mom as yet about it. If I tell her, she will scold me again. In fact we were to shoot an underwater sequ-ence at Film City, which will now have to shot later as I can't shoot underwater now."

Kareena says she's shooting so much that she doesn't have a break at all now. "I will have to go straight from my shoot to the airport for Karan's (Johar) film in USA on November 23. Saif is also there but I think we will take a break for a week in mid-December. I will come home for Christmas and New Year's Eve. I had been offered lots of money to perform for New Year's Eve but I have refused them as I think it's tacky."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDES PICTURE UNDERMANTION